Some background: I’ve worked in gaming since 1994. I’ve worked in video game QA (quality assurance) for 8 years.
This is the FINEST glitch I’ve ever seen ANYWHERE - and that includes the World of Warcraft “turn north and crash” bug I keep running into.
This weekend, I…
- slept a whole bunch
- cleaned up my haircut (with some help)
- had a too-brief meal with greenlikejazz
- jumped around on trampolines for a couple of hours with new-ish friends that I hope to continue to see
- cuddled with some wonderful people that I have continued to see
- cooked crêpes and eggs and bacon for brunch
- saw friends I hadn’t seen for far too long
- visited some exhibits about food / Ferran Adriá / elBulli at the Museum of Science
- continued to mull over piercings and tattoos
- finally chatted with twirlsandwhirls about our lives again
- thought about rituals and contentment and goals and all that
…and generally felt tremendously thankful for all of it. If you were part of it, thanks. If you weren’t, thank you for being part of my life in general. And if we haven’t talked lately, let’s fix that.
gd it, Ben! Tag a homo next time, will ya